1- Au pair Saver - $Free Enrol now
- $500 AUD completion bonus at the end of your stay, included in your contract
- Au pair placement with an screened family and private accommodation
- All meals all inclusive
- Au pair receives a weekly pocket money of $180 AUD/ $210week
- Work schedule of 30 to 45h/week, most weekends free
- 1 week paid vacation
- Transfer pick up from airport to host family home
- Online Au pair course before you arrive
- Au pair guide
- Au pair duties and responsibilities information pack
- Placement with a second family if you have a problem with your first family
- Be willing to do some house-work
- Commit with the hosting family during the time agreed (from 6 to 12 mths)
- Have Childcare experience (can include babysitting, paid or voluntary work)
(Formal childcare work is not required)
- Provide childcare references
- Be eligible for a working holiday visa (see which countries are permitted)
- Be between 18 and 30 years old
- Be able to apply for a police check
Information about our Au pair program:
- Registered families are carefully selected and usually live in up market city or beach suburbs.
- Proposed work schedule and details from the family will be provided to the au pair including list of duties work times, etc.
- When out of duties, the au pair can work, travel, study at her entire leisure.
- All inclusive accommodation and meals 7 day a week, most weekends free.
The key advantages of choosing us instead of any other agencies are:
- The only Au pair agency that offers you a free placement with an screened family
- You will be paid and end of stay bonus of around $600 AUD at the end of your stay
- House and family details and photos are provided to the au pair
- We offer you an Online Course before you arrive to Australia for FREE
- The proposed work schedule detailing all tasks the Au pair will do, is gathered from the family and provided to the Au pair for her assessment
- During her stay, Au pair Australia offers assistance to ensure she feels comfortable about her placement.
- Contact details of all other au pairs in your area