Useful? Share it with your friends -
Why choose Au pair Australia:
What distinguishes us from our competitors: Our key advantages:
We not charge registration fees!, we have once single payment only payable on confirmation of a placement, unlike other agencies we don't charge booking fees or deposits.
- We offer a 30 day warranty if the au pair leaves
If you request a driver or native English speaker, you still pay the same fee!
We are the only Au pair agency in Australia offering for free an Online Aupair Course
to your au pair before arriving to Australia, with information about security measures taking care of children, discipline, lunch preparation, etc. Have a look here
- We select carefully our Au pairs and include in the database only those that match our requirements and deal with their visa application.
- Au pair profiles include references and police check
- We will assist you at every step of the way; our work does not finish with the Au pair selection and placement, we can help as well providing support and guidance throughout the program to help if any disagreements.
- We Offer Free Registration - and warranty -
- We ask the Au pair to read and sign the au pair's behaviour agreement and au pair guide that includes her responsibilities for a successful stay
- Unlike other agencies, we do not charge booking fees and contact fees !
Benefits for our Families:
Our priority and aim is to offer you the best Au pair matching service by:
- Offering Au pairs with referenced childcare experience and Police Checks
- Providing an an Online Course for all our Au pairs, ensuring your Au pair understands the importance of this commitment to you and the work involved.
- Demonstrating your family is the most important thing for us, and we'll be there anytime you need us
- We Carefully select candidates according to their childcare experience, age, commitment, flexibility to fit into your family schedule.
- We will support you throughout the placement and provide orientation to the Au pairs
- We will provide you with a Host family handbook and useful literature