Why choose Au pair Australia:
What distinguishes us from our competitors
- We do not charge registration fees!, we have once single payment only payable on confirmation of a placement, unlike other agencies we don't charge booking fees or deposits.
- Families have different needs, we offer 3 different categories to choose from:
Au pair Australia = The Au pair has a minimum 150 hrs of childcare experience, most of our au pairs are in this category
Au pair Australia Plus = (This Au pair can care for children under 2, with a little EXTRA more childcare experience or is a native English speaker)
Au pair Professional = Candidates have either:
- a formal qualification (degree or diploma) in childcare
- over 500 hrs work experience in a child-care related jo
- previous au pair or nanny experience
- We offer a 30 day warranty if the au pair leaves
- Free Online Au pair course: We are the only Au pair agency in Australia offering a free Online Aupair Course to your au pair before arriving to Australia, with information about security measures taking care of children, discipline, lunch preparation, etc. Have a look here
- We select carefully our Au pairs and include in the database only those that match our requirements and deal with their visa application.
- Au pair profiles include references and police check
- We will assist you at every step of the way; our work does not finish with the Au pair selection and placement, we can help as well providing support and guidance throughout the program to help if any disagreements.
Benefits for our Families:
Our priority and aim is to offer you the best Au pair matching service by:
- Offering Au pairs with referenced childcare experience and Police Checks
- Providing an Online Course for all our Au pairs, ensuring your Au pair understands the importance of this commitment to you and the work involved.
- Demonstrating your family is the most important thing for us, and we'll be there anytime you need us
- We Carefully select candidates according to their childcare experience, age, commitment, flexibility to fit into your family schedule.
- We will support you throughout the placement and provide orientation to the Au pairs
- We will provide you with a Host family handbook and useful literature