Once you've signed up we can start processing your application and matching you with suitable families. Of course, you get to choose your own host family. You will never feel pressure to accept a family you do not feel 100% confident about working for. We will provide you with all of the details you need to make a decision about a potential host family, including a job description and clear outline of everything that is expected of you. Besides this, we are the only Au pair agency in Australia offering an Online Aupair Course to you before arriving to Australia.
All of our families follow our Au Pair Programme guidelines which means your pocket money, holidays and benefits are set by us, and not by the family. This means you will get the best job and pocket money possible through OZ Au Pair Australia
We are not an automated matching site so you can communicate with real people by telephone. You can call our local office in France and speak with us to answer any question you may have during your application.
In France call: 01 84 88 80 45 (Monday to Saturday 9 am to 8 pm French time.)
Silver Package - Enrol now -
Gold Package - Enrol now -
Diamond Package - Enrol now -
Check out the Registration Process section of our website for more information about the application process!
Information about our Au pair program:
- Registered families are carefully selected and usually live in up market city or beach suburbs.
- Proposed work schedule and details from the family will be provided to the au pair including list of duties work times, etc.
- When out of duties, the au pair can work, travel, study at her entire leisure.
- All inclusive accommodation and meals 7 day a week, most weekends free.
The key advantages of choosing us instead of any other agencies are:
- You will be paid and end of stay bonus of around $500 AUD at the end of your stay
- House and family details and photos are provided to the au pair
- We offer you an Online Course before you arrive to Australia
- The proposed work schedule detailing all tasks the Au pair will do, is gathered from the family and provided to the Au pair for her assessment
- During her stay, Au pair Australia offers assistance to ensure she feels comfortable about her placement.
- Contact details of all other au pairs in your area