Au pair Australia Program- Enrol now
Placement with a family and private accommodation
All meals all inclusive
End of stay bonus between $200 - $500 AUD depending on performance
Aupair recives a weekly payment of up to $270 AUD
Work schedule of 30 to 45h/week
Contact details of all au pairs we have placed in your area
- 1 week paid holiday at the end of your stay
PLUS all the support you could possibly need from our Sydney office including...
Help setting up a bank account
Continued support from our Australian office, beginning with a phone call 48 hours after your placement begins to ensure you're happy with your placement.
A dedicated community counsellor to discuss any issues/concerns
24-hour emergency assistance
An Au Pair Handbook
And much much more !
You can apply to spend an amazing 6 months as an Au Pair in Australia as long as you...
- Are aged between 18 and 30 years old
- Are available to work for a minimum of 6 months
- Have a full driving license
- Have at least 150 referenced hours of childcare experience (it must be in a non-family role, can include babysitting, formal childcare work is not required)
- Speak English to a good standard
- Are able to pass a medical and police check
- Have no spouse or dependents
- Provide childcare references
- Are eligible for a working holiday visa visa Subclass 417 or 462 (see which countries are permitted)
Please note you are required to pay a deposit of $300 AUD at the time of booking, so we can process your application and arrange your interview.
Check out the Registration Process section of our website for more information about the application process!